ACUTE MEDICAL SUPPLY RETURN POLICY
- All returns must be approved via email by Acute Medical Supply.
- All returned products need to be un-opened and in re-sellable condition.
- A 10% restocking fee will be charged for all returned items.
- All returns must be made within 30 days of receiving the product.
- Customer will pay shipping costs on all returned items.
- A credit will be issued to the account or credit card only after Acute Medical Supply receives and inspects the product.
- Due to health concerns Acute Medical Supply cannot accept returns of hygiene, food or beverage products.
- Acute Medical Supply will not accept returns of special order items or discontinued items.
- Shortages or errors in shipments must be reported within 7 days of invoice date for Acute Medical Supply to issue credit.